Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wow! My very own blog! I guess the best place to start is talk about meeee! I'm a 37 year old registered nurse of the female variety. I've got 4 kids in my house...yes 4 kids...It was an instant family, you know one of the blended ones. I won't bore you with the details, except that they range in age from 18 years all the way down to 20 months. Three boys 9, 17 & 18 and the girl is 20 months...we call her the queen. No further explanation necessary....
I've been in nursing since age fifteen. Nursing is and has always been my passion. Over the last 22 years this passion has matured into a realistic, multi-layered part of my soul. If I only had this knowledge when I was 15....the years would have unfolded quite differently. But the way they did unfold, I've learned, is perfect. All that struggling, worrying and learning has made me who I am, and for that I am truly grateful.
Well, I guess this is the moment of truth....will anyone actually read my blog....hahahaha....it seems to be one in a meandering sea of murmuring voices. They all want to be heard. It reminds me of the movie....Evan Almighty, when he can hear the prayers of the entire world all at once. That's OK....my thoughts meander most of the time so I should fit in just fine.....
P.S. The sailing part comes later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment